Your #1 Choice for X-Ray Imaging | Atlanta, Georgia
Welcome to 1-800-HURT 911, your premier destination for top-tier x-ray services in Atlanta. We are dedicated to delivering high-resolution diagnostic imaging with a focus on patient care. Here’s why we’re the go-to choice:
- Cutting-Edge X-Ray Technology: Our clinics are equipped with advanced digital x-ray machines, ensuring detailed images for accurate diagnoses.
- Skilled Radiology Technicians: Our experienced technicians employ the latest ray technology for quick and comfortable X-ray imaging procedures.
- Comprehensive Imaging Services: Catering to a wide range of diagnostic needs, we offer an array of x-ray services, including bone, chest, and soft tissue imaging.
- Prompt, Precise Results: We prioritize the rapid delivery of X-ray results, using external radiation to produce images that help expedite your treatment process.
- Accessible Locations: With multiple centers across the ATL Metro area, high-quality X-rays are always within reach.
For top-notch x-ray services that combine technical excellence with patient convenience, visit us at one of our two easily accessible Atlanta locations:
147 North Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
1465 Westwood Ave, Atlanta, GA 30310
Not in the city? No problem. Check out our other locations in the greater ATL area.
Choose 1-800-HURT 911 for your x-ray needs—where precision and patient care meet. Contact us 24/7 to schedule your diagnostic imaging. 855-475-2588
What Conditions or Injuries Are Typically Diagnosed Using X-Rays?
X-rays can diagnose a variety of conditions, including but not limited to:
- Broken Bones
- Bone Infections
- Bone Injuries
- Lung Issues
- Dental Problems
- Foreign Objects
For more information on how our x-ray services can assist in your specific situation, don’t hesitate to consult with us at 855-475-2588.
How to Prepare for an X-Ray
Before your x-ray at 1-800-HURT 911, understanding the preparation steps is key.
- You may need to change into a gown to prevent clothing zippers or buttons from affecting the X-ray images.
- Inform the technician of any metal implants, as they can interfere with the clarity of the x-ray image.
- Fasting is not usually necessary for an X-ray, but specific instructions will be given if your particular diagnostic imaging requires it.
- Minimize fluid intake if your x-ray procedure is extensive, to avoid interruptions.
- Carry any previous diagnostic images, such as MRI imaging or CT scans, to assist in comparison.
Contrast Agents in Diagnostic Imaging Services
There are four types of contrast agents that radiologists use depending on where the x-ray needs to be performed:
- Barium swallow – You need to swallow barium so that the x-ray can highlight your upper digestive system clearly.
- Barium enema – The radiologist passes barium through your anus and into your bowel.
- Angiography – The doctor injects iodine into your blood vessels to get clear images of your heart and blood vessels.
- Intravenous Urogram – This is similar to angiography, but the x-ray focuses on your bladder and kidneys.
These x-rays take more time and require special preparation. Your doctor will specify whether you need an x-ray with a contrast agent.
What Should You Expect When Having an X-Ray?
Upon arrival for your x-ray at 1-800-HURT 911 in Atlanta, you’ll be welcomed by our supportive team.
During the X-Ray Scan
You will be positioned appropriately for the x-ray by our expert technicians. Our state-of-the-art digital x-ray equipment is designed for quick imaging, capturing detailed images of bones, soft tissues, or other internal structures.
You’ll need to stay still for a moment as movement can affect the X-ray’s quality.
The X-ray procedure, utilizing external radiation to produce images, is typically quick and painless.
Our technicians will communicate with you throughout, ensuring a comfortable and efficient experience. Afterward, you’re free to go about your day with no downtime required.
After the X-Ray Scan
Once the imaging is complete, you can change back into your clothes without any special considerations.
There’s no downtime after an x-ray, and you can return to normal activities straight away.
The digital X-rays provide detailed images for analysis, and you’ll be informed promptly of the results, which will also be shared with your referring doctor if needed.
This efficiency is vital for the timely diagnosis and management of your medical condition.
What Are Some Risks Associated with X-Rays?
X-rays at 1-800-HURT 911 in Atlanta are a routine and low-risk medical procedure. While X-rays do involve exposure to a small amount of radiation, the diagnostic benefits far outweigh the risks. Modern digital x-ray technology has significantly reduced this exposure. It’s still important to inform your technician if there’s a chance you could be pregnant. On rare occasions, some may have an allergic reaction to contrast materials if used in your x-ray. For those with concerns about radiation or who have claustrophobia, our team can discuss alternatives or strategies to ensure your comfort.
For X-Ray Imaging in Atlanta, Contact Hurt 911 Injury Centers
When it comes to diagnostic imaging, you deserve a service that prioritizes your dignity and health. Hurt 911 Injury Centers is your trusted partner for in-depth analysis and high-quality x-ray imaging services.
Book your x-ray by calling 855-475-2588
Best X-Ray Imaging Service in Atlanta:
Choose 1-800-HURT 911 for superior X-ray services in Atlanta, where cutting-edge technology meets detailed diagnostic imaging.
We provide continuous support, ensuring that Atlanta’s x-ray needs are met with excellence at 1-800-HURT 911.
At 1-800-HURT 911, you can expect rapid and efficient X-rays, emphasizing both speed and image quality.
Our proficient radiology technicians are dedicated to offering exceptional x-ray imaging with the highest standard of care.