Atlanta Truck Accident Lawyer | Decatur Truck Accident Lawyers & Law Firms | Semi-Truck Accident Attorneys Georgia
Every 16 minutes, somebody is killed or injured in an accident involving an 18-wheeler, tractor-trailer, or semi-truck. There are over 360,000 trucking companies in the United States and there are 3.5 million truck drivers operating 1.9 million tractor-trailers.
As the transportation hub of the south, Atlanta roads are overrun with big trucks delivering products to major economic centers, resulting in over 200 fatal truck accidents per year and over 5,200 non-fatal truck accidents.
Many families are left devastated by crashes with big trucks and often their lives will never be the same. If you have been injured in a tractor-trailer wreck or lost a loved one, call us today at 1800HURT911 for a free consultation with an expert attorney in big truck accidents.
At 1800-HURT911 We will assign you the best attorney to recover the settlement you deserve, and schedule you with a doctor in our preferred network at an office that is convenient to you and we will even assist you with transportation to and from the doctor when necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Move your vehicle out of the way. If you are unable to do so, leave your hazard lights on and move to a safe spot
- Make sure your passengers are safe
- If you suspect a head or spinal injury, stay still. Wait patiently for help to arrive
- Call the police immediately
- Talk to eyewitnesses. Note their contact information
- Do not panic. Calm your nerves before speaking
- Take photographs
- Seek medical help immediately
- Does the settlement offer take past and future medical expenses into account?
- DWhat is the long-term outlook for your injuries? Will they ever heal completely?
- DDoes the compensation cover lost wages and loss of future earning potential?
- DWill you need any surgeries or special equipment? If yes, does the compensation include these costs?
- Lost wages
- Past and future medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage