Atlanta Uber and Lyft Rideshare Accident Attorney | Uber Accident Lawyers and Law Firms in Decatur, GA
Ride sharing has become one of the most popular methods of transportation in urban cities across the United States, as the need for on demand, cost effective transportation continues to increase in response to busy urban markets. While the popularity of Uber and Lyft continues to grow, ride sharing has created a new challenge as passengers sometimes find themselves while using ride share services like Uber and Lyft.
Uber and Lyft drivers have made headlines from Atlanta to Las Angeles as passengers are subjected to personal injuries and deaths. In 2019 Uber provided 1.3 billion rides in the United States and reported 3,045 sexual assaults during its rides in the United States in 2018, with nine people murdered and 58 killed in crashes. If you find yourself injured while using Uber and Lyft – know your rights.
If you are injured while using Uber or Lyft services, know your rights. At 1800HURT911 we have a team of expert attorneys who specialize in ride share injuries and we can provide the comprehensive services you need when injured. At 1800HURT911 we will assign you the best attorney to recover the settlement you deserve, and schedule you with a doctor in our preferred network at an office that is convenient to you and we will even assist you with transportation to and from the doctor when necessary.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages(current and future)
- Property damage
- Non-economic damages (such as distress, pain and suffering, psychological injuries, and emotional trauma)
- Get the name and contact and insurance details of the driver
- Assess your damage and injuries (if any)
- Click pictures of the accident scene and the vehicles involved
- Interview witnesses. Note down their names and contact details
- Call the police and 911
- Get a copy of the report filed by the police