Accidents can happen anytime, anywhere. Being in an accident can be an average person’s worst nightmare. Every year, the lives of around 1.5 million people are cut short due to accidents. Additionally, road crashes leave 20-50 million people injured, many of whom suffer debilitating injuries that impact their mental, emotional, and physical health, and ability to earn. People who sustain injuries due to someone else’s carelessness can file a personal injury claim to recover compensation for the emotional, mental, and physical trauma caused due to the accident.
The Need for Hiring an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer in Georgia
Hiring a personal injury lawyer in Atlanta after an accident should be a priority and not an afterthought. An experienced and skilled personal injury attorney in Georgia helps their clients navigate the complex legal landscape. Some services offered by personal injury lawyers include:
- Preparing paperwork
- Collecting evidence
- Building a watertight case
- Representing the client in a court of law
- Negotiating with insurers and parties involved in the case on behalf of their clients
- Estimating losses
- Making settlements
An experienced and reputable personal injury lawyer has their clients’ best interests at heart. They know the cost of judicial proceedings, and try their best to settle out of court. To negotiate the best personal injury settlement on behalf of the clients, a personal injury lawyer –
- Conducts thorough research, and collects information to ensure they have an upper hand
- Comes up with ways to maximize leverage
- Designs a concession strategy
- Creates a strategy to control the agenda
There is a common misconception that hiring a personal injury lawyer can cost a fortune. This is not true in every case. Many personal injury lawyers in Georgia accept cases on contingency, meaning the client pays only if the case settles successfully. Additionally, many professionals offer free case evaluations.
Why Hire a Personal Injury Doctor in Georgia After an Accident?
One of the first things that a person should do after an accident is consulting a doctor for a full body checkup. Many accident victims do not immediately feel pain or discomfort after an accident. This, however, should not be a reason for not seeing a doctor. The long-term effects of a car injury can be profound and far-reaching. In addition to resulting in physical challenges, accidents can cause emotional and mental trauma. 1-800-HURT911 offers a network of comprehensive medical services so that your treatment can begin immediately. Our Comprehensive Medical Services Network includes, Chiropractic care, Physical Therapy, Physiotherapy, MRI/CT, Orthopedics, Interventional Pain Management, Spine Care (Surgical Intervention), and Post-Surgical Physical Therapy. Here are some long-term effects of accidents:
- Memory loss
- Behavioral issues
- Loss of sensation in certain areas
- Impaired language skills
- Emotional and physical trauma resulting in depression, insomnia, and anxiety
Some benefits of seeing an experienced physician after an accident include:
- The expert will diagnose the issue, and begin treatment before all hell breaks loose
- Provide receipts and other documents that can be used to substantiate the claim
- Failure to seek medical help in a timely manner can raise a question mark on the seriousness of the injury and claim
- The quicker the treatment begins, the higher your chances of a swift and full recovery
How Can 1-800-HURT911 Help?
Accidents can cause physical, mental, and emotional harm. At 1-800-HURT911, we believe that a person involved in an accident should focus on recovering and getting back their life on track, rather than finding an attorney and a qualified doctor. We strive to bridge the gap between people looking for personal injury lawyers and doctors and experienced legal and medical professionals. Our network includes qualified doctors and attorneys. When a person contacts one of our consultants seeking help in their search, the professional pairs them with an expert who can offer a solution to meet their specific needs.
Some benefits of seeking our help include:
- We will pair you with an expert who understands the unique legal landscape of your state
- Lawyers in our network work on a contingency basis
- We offer multiple quotes
Finding a legal or health expert who deserves your trust after an accident can be an overwhelming task. At 1-800-Hurt911, we are committed to helping accident victims make informed choices. We are a people-centric business. We exist to ensure that people who were involved in an accident have one less thing to worry about by connecting them with the right professionals. For a free consultation, call us at1-800-487-8911.